I am a lunatic this Christmas. I have brought this upon myself and hope that it all pays off.
I wanted the little man to have an amazing Christmas to remember and thought that this is going to be the year to do it. He still has the magic of Christmas in his eyes and believes that the world is a beautiful place.
In an effort to make it the most magical Christmas, I thought I needed a little Mommy time and that the little man could have an afternoon with Daddy to shop or just hang out (or go see that new Christmas movie that will annoy me).
I am having a group of my girlfriends come over for a cookie exchange party. I was a little harsh with the details, so I thought I would lighten the mood with a been there done that game. So essentially the winner of the game would have a chance for a prize!
Been there done that Game
- Been in a hot tub under falling snow
- Worked at a soup kitchen
- Wrote a letter to Santa as an adult
- Made a new year resolution and kept it
- Kissed someone under the mistletoe
- Lied to Santa about being good
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue
- Can Say Merry Christmas in another language
- Give someone a gift that made them cry
- Got a present that made you cry
- Hung Christmas lights from your home.
- Make popcorn string for tree
- Ate candy off the floor
- Been away from home for Christmas
- Made yourself sick on cookies
- Got caught kissing Santa
- Rode on a camel
- Made a snow angel
- Know how to ice-skate
- Been caroling
- Played secret Santa
- Been on a winter Sleigh ride
- Watched a Hallmark holiday movie this season
- Made paper snowflakes
- Baked Christmas cookies
- Had a fake Christmas tree
- Found the burnt-out bulb in a string of Christmas lights
- Mailed a card to a soldier
- Shoveled a neighbors walk/driveway
- Participated in Nativity
I hope it goes well.