I did it…I am a theif. Quick as thunder I snuck over here and grabbed up this though provoking meme.
1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would have said hunt the bitch down and rip out her heart…but truth is I would first ask my lover if she made him happy first. If he didn’t want to be with me any longer and she makes him happy then it would be a different story.
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it?
I want to live happily ever after with my lover…all the rest of my dreams seem to fit into that fairy tail that all starts with him.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My brother and his smutty girlfriend.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel…I would like to live comfortably but be able to treat my friends and family also.
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend?
No…I am way to fickle. I don’t make or keep friends easily. I guess its just because I want them to give to the friendship what I feel like I bring. And when I decide our friendship is over, it is usually a done deal. I don’t re-give my trust and I don’t like to feel used.
6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once?
Yes…I still have a special place in my heart for some of the men from my past. I think of it as the same kind of love I have for my family. But my heart truly only ever belongs to one.
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved?
Ironic question for me right now. I have been waiting for my true love all my life, I just didn’t know I was waiting for him. I met him for the first time face to face in September…as it sits right now, we can’t possibly be together till next summer. I guess the answer is I would wait forever.
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job?
My current job, yes, in a heartbeat. But I would like to work at my photography and writing till the day I die. I love it and I believe it would keep my brain young and active.
9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…
Hugh Jackman, Derek Jeter, Karl Urban, Ryan Renyolds, and just for flavor Elizabeth Hurley.
10. What sucks the life out of you?
Liars, and lazy people.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happily married with a couple of little ones. Me writing and my dear husband and I enjoying each other and traveling America.
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia?
Disappointing the people that have faith in my abilities.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I stole this…so the sky is the limit. But I love Dead Charming.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married and poor. As long as we truly love each other, I think we can make it work.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Each morning I wake to a phone call from my lover…I talk to him and when I am done I rush to the bathroom. I always have to pee in the morning.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I try…and I hope that people know that.
17. Is your career vitally important to you?
Financially its important. But I am not tied to this job. I enjoy it and have made many friends and learned so many things, but it’s a job, not a career.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
If I felt that they were being honest and sincere with an apology, I think I would.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I like to have someone to lean on and knowing that I am there for someone in return.
20. List 6 people to tag
I hate to do this…so I won’t. But if you want to give it a try let me know so I can check out your answers.