Have you ever noticed that some folks just can’t sing? *Hand raised* I happen to be one of them…lol!
But some folks have just what it takes to sing…and my personal test, to see if they have what is takes, is to hear them sing a Christmas song. So to break back in to the habit of doing a Thursday 13, I have made a list of my 13 favorite Christmas songs. There are a few that are just instrumental…but I had to include them. Hope you will let me know if you have a few that you think I will like and have not listed…cause it is always fun to hear what others enjoy as well!
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer – Gene Autry
- Breath of Heaven – Amy Grant
- Baby it’s cold outside – Dean Martin
- Run Rudolph Run – The Reverend Horton Heat
- Deck the Halls – SheDaisy
- A Mad Russian’s Christmas – Trans-siberian Orchestra
- Stille Nacht – Mannheim Steamroller
- Trucking Trees for Christmas – Red Simpson
- My Christmas list – Ricochet
- The Littlest Angel – Bing Crosby
- Silver & Gold – Burl Ives
- Hey Santa – Straight No Chaser
- Mary’s Little Boy Child – Jim Reeves
Sorry I could not find them all…but I hope this little playlist works