Back in December Moe did a meme that just struck my fancy…and yes, I liked it. But that my dear is not the point. I put up my hand, for lack of a better term, and then I slacked off and plain ol’ forgot about it. Until today…cleaning out my in-box at work I found this list of random words and little notes running down the margins of the paper. As I was crumpling it up and wondering what great drug induced state of mind I had been in that day, it hit me like a 4 wheel drive truck throwing snow on to my little car traveling down the interstate with my windshield wipers going as fast as they can…*whew* sorry. 😉
The rules for this little meme are as follows. You leave a comment on this post and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. But your more than welcome to comment if you don’t want to play. I’ll understand…I may cry, but I’ll understand. I’m sure that everyone else did this back in December, and I just missed it. Oh hey…if you did, let me know and I’ll come and see your answers…good idea. I get them every now and again.
My letter if you didn’t get the clue is the letter ‘M’ and it’s quite a delightful little letter. I quite enjoyed all the things that I came up with. So without any more delay I will share them with you now.
- Myspace…I’m a loser. I enjoy snooping on people I don’t really know that want to be my friend.
- Money…what a girl wants. What a girl needs. What more needs to be said here.
- Men…and all that luscious man power that comes with ’em.
- Masturbation…when the man power is not enough. (sorry, mom if your reading this.)
- Movies…especially ones with hot men like Hugh Jackman.
- Munchies…to have with my movie watching. I’m really a junk food lover. No make that just a food lover…I love food!
- Music…I think my music would definitely be one thing I couldn’t live without.
- Margaritas…no more needs to be said here, just put an umbrella in my drink and call me happy.
- Mutts…I love my mutts, I don’t care what pedigree your dog has my mutt can whoop it’s behind!
- Marriage…it’s the right thing for me. What can I say, I just found the right feller!
I was also going to list Moe…cause she was so nice as to give me an easy letter! Also I made a cartoon of this…I know I have a lot of time on my hands…visit it here. http://sketchfu.com/drawing/183682-the-letter-m