Trishahad this great interview with Evyl over at her place the other day and I just had to join in on the fun.
The rules for anyone else who wants to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (you don’t have to be interviewed if you want to comment)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And off we go~
1. The Faeries grant you three wishes after you rescue one of their own from a firefly jar! What do you ask them for?
This is the best question ever! Normally, you get the standard 3 wishes from a genie, which is great and all, but tricky. Genies are very strict and give you exactly what you wish for; fairies on the other hand are sneakier and will try and fool you, just for their entertainment. So that being said, I would wish for nothing that wouldn’t hurt my feelings if it got all messed up, like a vacation to a tropical paradise, in the fairies eyes this would be 6 weeks trapped on a deserted island with no food. I would be sent there in the clothing that I am wearing on the spot and when I return I would find that my family has listed me as a missing person and that my boss has fired me, due to not showing up.
So to answer the question…I would ask for Good Health, Faith and Freedom.
2. Coca Cola Company wants you for their spokesperson but first you have to come up with a new marketing slogan for them. They’ve used so many (The pause that refreshes. -Things go better with Coke. It’s the real thing.) but needs something new for today’s depressed economic market. Sell it to us and them!!
This is hard…but I’ll give it a go. I’m deeply in love with everything Coca-Cola, I don’t know if Trisha knew that or not. But my favorite is the Polar bears. Going off of this fun idea I would have to incorporate the World Baseball challenge that is underway this March and have some talented soul draw up a character for each country that is playing. With all the controversy with baseball and drugs going on I would have to put a spin on the “right side of refreshment” at the ballpark. And to put it in the hands of the economy…how about adding a coupon on the can to get you in to see your favorite team for the “right price”.
That is really the best I could come up with. I know it’s really bad.
3. You made it big on America’s Got Talent! What was YOUR talent? Be creative (naughty is OK).
This is a great question and I had to give it a lot of thought. The last time I watched this show, you had to be super-duper talented in a common field or have an amazingly intense off the wall talent that you could entertain folks with over and over again (you know change it up a bit). So I think I would train animals to do underwater acrobatics. Of course all the animals would be from the shelters and rescues so that it would be a heartwarming story.
4. It’s the year 2019. What changes have occurred in your life?
I’m older and wrinklier. Is that a word? OK not what you wanted I know. Let’s go with the wishful thinking mode here then…
I have discovered a cure for hangnails and have become a billionaire with the treatment that everyone had to purchase to be free of the pesky things. Ya know I’m going to go with a product that only costs a few pennies to produce but I sell it for $15. Just low enough that common folks could have beautiful nails.
After I made my first billion I paid off all my bills and bought a second home in Las Vegas, where I entertain my blog friends that knew and loved me back in the day. I have no time for false friends at this stage and spend the time I have with loved ones and doing charity work for hemorrhoid awareness.
5.Who has been the most influential non-relative in your life?
I would have to say Kermit the frog. Who knew that one little muppet could change a girls views of the swamp.