LET’S ALL GO TO THE LOBBY (1953)
I um…borrowed this from that fantastically crazy chick Red. She is so nice to let me have a go at it!
1. One movie that made you laugh:
Billy Madison…I love stupid comedy.
2. One movie that made you cry:
Dragonheart…it’s the end that did it for me.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
The Goonies…I wanted to find a treasure with my friends
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade…I love Sean Connery and Harrison Ford.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Oklahoma!…Of course the one with Hugh Jackman.
6. One movie you hated:
Titanic…ya, It’s going to sink, sorry if this ruined it for ya.
7. One movie that scared you:
Gremlins…when I look back, no wonder. I was like 5-6 years old when I saw it the first time.
8. One movie that bored you:
Seven Years in Tibet…more like seven years in the show house.
9. One movie that made you happy:
Ella Enchanted…it’s just so darn cute.
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Geesh…I really don’t know.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
any horror flick…I’m a chicken
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Oh yes, that would be Mr. Darcy.
13. The last movie you saw:
14. The next movie you hope to see:
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian…got to take the nephew, he’s going to love it!
15. Now tag five people:
I stole this so I don’t think I should be passing it off to others, but have a go at it…and let me know so I can come over and visit and see ya!