I have stolen this from Chris over at Artemismoon. I hope that it’s ok. It just looked like something right up my alley!
1)The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Your Mama! Ha Ha ha! That one is just for my BFF…you know who you are, and I’m still stalking you. No, I’m not really like that.
2) When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Not unless I’m worried about it hitting my own car.
3) In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I’m a yapper! But I do listen…to some folks.
4) If abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? I think I’d do OK. If I had the old man with me I’m certain that I would, he is just so smart like that.
5) Do you like to ride horses? I do…but the poor horse, fat chicks just shouldn’t ride ponies.
6) Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Oh heck ya…and I was the prankster. I had to make a name early for myself just so nobody ever found out about my fear of the dark.
7) What was your favorite board game as a kid? Clue…but I was always a bigger fan of playing cards.
8 ) if a sexy person was pursuing you but you knew you are taken, what would you do? Hello…have a little bit of fun, don’t be a snob. But always stay true to the man I love!
9)…this one got lost so I’ll skip it! Sorry.
10) Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Sure
11) Are you continuing your education? At the moment no…but I want to.
12) Do you know how to shoot a gun? Heck ya!
13) If the house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? The old man & dogs. After that the photo albums.
14) How often do you read books? I read something every night.
15) Do you think more about the past, present or future? future…I live for the weekends. But they go so darn fast.
16) What is your favorite children’s book? My favorite as a child was The Magic Horse by Marjike Reesink. Now I love the book Love you for always by Robert Munsch
17) How tall are you? 5’ 6”
18)Where is your ideal house located? In the country with a little stream running by the house.
19) Last person you talked to outside of the household? The pharmacist…the old man is sick.
20) When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? At Christmas
21) What are the keys on your key chain for? My car and the post office box…we don’t get mail at the house, and never lock the house all the way up. That is the country life for you.
22) What did you do last night? Went for a ride in the buggies…and had a Barbeque.
23) Where is your current pain at the moment? I don’t really have any.
24) Do you like mustard? Yes I do!
25) Do you like your Mom or Dad? I love them both and as ~Mreminds me I need to let them know, and appreciate the time I have with them.
26) How long does it take you in the shower? In a hurry I can get it all in 5 min…but I love to soak and take my sweet time. I can plan on about 25 minuets of good hot water at home. 40 minutes at a hotel.
27) What movie do you want to see right now? At the theater Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal SkullOn Video, P.S. I love you.
28)Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? What? That is just weird…why would you do this?
29) What did you do for New Years? I don’t really remember…not a thing comes to mind. Must have been quite fun.
30) Do you think The Grudge was scary? I didn’t see it. I don’t like movies like that.
31) Do you own a camera phone? Nope.
32) What is the last letter of your middle name? I don’t have a middle name.
33) Who did you vote for on American Idol? I haven’t watched this season.