I stole this meme, from the blue door– I though it looked like a fun one.
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, as what or whom would you go?
Well given that it’s the middle of winter and I don’t have a great body…I’d have to say some type of a full body mascot type costume or the Easter Bunny.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
My absolute favorite, grilled pineapple with mayo and mustard and a little bleu cheese. I prefer the charcoal but I’m usually so hungry for a bar-b-que burger that we use the gas grill.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
“Mr. President…will you pass the salad?” ya I would screw it up with a question like that. That’s just how I roll.
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Hanging out by the pool for the first of the morning and then hitting the tables at the casino come nightfall!
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
Jr. Mints, and if they have them chilled that’s the best.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand?
Captin Hook…it was just one of those ironic accidents.
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
I almost always do rock, because my hand is already in a fist because we do the whole count to three and then show your choice and I forget that I need to change it up on three.
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
To the proposal 1 year and a month. Then just 5 months till the wedding.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Too loud…oh crap that makes me sound old. But I’m sticking to it.
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
Rock candy suckers on the old time wooden sticks.
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
The welcome to sign when you drive in on the main hwy.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Religion, unless it’s one of the stories that I’m actually familiar with. That only happens at primary class…
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
Just once…I’m actually quite a good driver.
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Brownies, the fresh made ones in the bakery. Yum!
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
I take my chance…what do I have to loose, the first $50 was not mine to begin with.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
TV by a long shot…I could care less if I have TV.
20. What is your highest level of education?
Completed High School…then wasted my parents money at local university, but didn’t get a degree in anything.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been?
Last night I filled up for $3.97 a gallon for diesel. I don’t have a clue what gas runs.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
I really liked the blue doors answer here. Puh-leese. My mother didn’t get up to see me out of the house in the morning, and we were poor enough to qualify for free lunch at school. I ate whatever was being slung up at the cafeteria. The ONLY time I EVER brought lunch to school was on field trips, and I made those lunches myself and brought them in paper bags.
But if I had had one, it would have been Strawberry Shortcake or My little pony.
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
A housekeeper. I don’t have kids to need a nanny, and if the place is clean then I don’t mind cooking, as for the chauffer, the old man does all the driving anyhow, it’s just the truck driver in him that he must be the one behind the wheel.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Traffic…if someone farts in there own car it would make no difference to me there.
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word?
Let’s go with the hypothetical answer (no kiddos). Son of a mother cows flying monkey, is actually one of my favorites. But I actually say Good Gravy quite often at work.
If you want at this one feel free to steal, I did. Enjoy!