As you have seen by my header and meez doll this last few days, I have Vegas on my brain. So staying on the same theme The Thursday Thirteen is dedicated to my favorite places to check out while in the city that what happens there, stays there.
1. The lights…it just makes my little ADHD brain happy. “Oh look over there…wow look at that!”
2. The Coke Store…I collect Coca-cola products and this store is like being a kid in a candy store, oh and did I mention that the best candy store is right next store? Ya Ethel M’s and the M&M store.
3. The roller coaster at New York, New York. It’s awesome…especially at night, ya back to the pretty lights.
4. The forum shops Caesars Palace…FAO Schwarz, Cheesecake Factory, and moving statues. Can you say hello to the happy ADHD girl again?
5. Themes…you can’t mention any one hotel above another for this, everyone has a theme that runs the whole course…from the lights and carpeting to the cocktail waitress and her underpants. OK so I don’t know about her underpants for sure, but it’s probably true. Some of my favorites…Excalibur, Caesars Palace, TI, Sam’s Town and the Luxor.
6. Gambling…I’m an addict. No, I don’t want help. My favorites Roulette, Bingo, Slots, Poker or what ever you like!
7. Small girl in the big city…I feel like a nobody with everyone around me. Anonymity, is quite relaxing at times.
8. The food…anything you want at anytime of day. The cost of the food may have increased over the years…no more steak and egg breakfast for $3.00. But it’s still great food.
9. People watching…ya, it’s a little crazy, but you would not believe what people act and dress like.
10. The weather…it’s beautiful in the desert. I can swim all day and play all night.
11. Freemont Street…the whole thing is covered with an electric show. And you can see so wicked bands for events like Bike fest down there.
12. The shows…Thunder from Down Under, Elton John, Bette Middler, Blue Man Group, Cirque du Soleli, Comedy and Magic. To bad I just can’t still catch the Rat Pack. *swoons*
13. I’m going! Woo-who!