The Thursday 13 was such a hit last week I thought I’d try it again. This week we will do in investigative research project about what kinds of things you can do if you are sooooo board. This is a list of my favorites…
- 1. Cut out photos and paste them on Popsicle sticks and have a puppet show. This is better if you have photos of people from work; you get your own episode of The Office.
- 2. Go to your Dr’s office and steal magazines, without getting caught.
- 3. Make an entertaining phone answering-machine message
- 4. Stand on your head
- 5. Try and do a cartwheel, or if you have that mastered try a front hand spring
- 6. Write your name in permanent marker on all your underwear, if you still need some fun do your husbands too!
- 7. Break into a friend’s house and clean it…have I told you lately that you are all such dear friends to me, and my house is a disaster.
- 8. Give names to your body parts…then again some of them have already been named. Tee-hee
- 9. Let a helium balloon float up to your ceiling, lay on the floor, and throw things at it to pop it.
- 10. Take a company that has been getting on your nerves – find out whom the person is that you should write complaints too. Write a letter to them with the most trivial or confusing complaint. Ensure you talk in circles so that the letter is well written but extremely confusing
- 11. Take your TV outside (in the front yard is the best) and watch a movie or show and see if anyone stops by to watch it with you.
- 12. Go to the 24 hr grocery at 1 a.m. even if you don’t need a thing.
- 13. Read my blog! Ha ha ha…that’s funny hun.
There is about 500 more boredom busters at this site…but I’m sure we can come up with a way better list than theirs, come on guys what do ya got?