I was browsing around the wordpress world today and found this link to a fun weblog that does a meme of sorts every week, every Thursday actually. The site can be found here, but to get to the point I thought the idea of doing a little get to know more about me (cause I’m such a princess and who wouldn’t want to know more about me) meme was a fun idea. So today will start the beginning of a new theme here at the cowgal palace of meme’s. The Thursday 13…
Today we will explore the top 13 books that I would buy if they existed.
- How to explain to a co-worker that they stink and need to bath.
- Telling your boss how much you’re really worth, and getting it.
- Inciting your creepy neighbors to move out.
- The all you care to eat (of what you want )and lose weight diet
- How to look like you didn’t eat ice cream at every meal.
- How to get your husband to get the to do list done.
- Setting up your sex swing and the best 50 positions that actually work.
- Lassie fell in the well…and Timmy leaves him to die.
- Getting over your fear of the dark.
- The madness of your mother in law explained.
- 101 things to do for money that does not require me to leave my bed.
- Selling your inheritance on e-bay and not feeling guilty.
- Getting the monkey off your back.
Now I know that # 8 is a little creepy but…I would probably still buy it.
Hope you enjoy and if you happen to see these books at the store let me know…
****This is an update for my dear moonbeam. Just ’cause it was you that asked I put up the reasons that I would like to buy these books.
- I work at a Family Practice Dr’s office and we have this lady that possibly showers like once a month. But nobody can approach her about the subject…akward!
- I want a raise…cause of course I’m worth it.
- I have crazy drug selling neighbors that I would love for them to move…not that when their high they aren’t a hoot, cause they are.
- Hello! Meet my new years resolution…every year! For some reason Ben & Jerry’s has never been on a diet plan I can stick to.
- What more needs to be said here.
- Same as above.
- I recommend a stud that is not to close to the corner of the room…and hello, my knees don’t do that…or that…or OUCH.
- I’m just so curious…would Timmy do such a thing after all that Lassie has done for him?
- Ya…I have a problem with this.
- Who wouldn’t buy this book for some light reading
- I’m a lazy gal…oh wait I wouldn’t do that! I guess that I should have read that all the way threw first. Tee-hee
- I will get stuck with my mothers collection of Nutcrackers when she dies…last count was up to 400 of the suckers. Where will I store that?
- Did I mention that I have a monkey…well I don’t but, I thought it would be a great coffee table book.
Check out these other timeless editions…