I’ve been tagged by The gal over at 2 Lazy Dogs.Even though I had promised that I was done with the meme’s for a while, I find I just can’t refuse a friend! Here are the rules to this particular meme:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people and the end of your post-link to their blogs. (and I’m cheating and only doing four… so if you want it grab it up)
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the fun begin!
Ok here comes the randomness that is my life.
- I hate wedgies…I must pick them. I don’t care who is watching. Ok, so I do have some limits. (If you don’t know what that is… Don’t ask!)
- I love bleu cheese. Even though my old man tells me it smells like dirty socks, I eat it.
- I don’t understand people that love to exercise…what is wrong with these people? I understand people that want to be fit or healthy but to LOVE exercise?
- Why can’t I wear white after Labor Day? Who wrote that rule, and when does it stop? I love my white sneakers and no one is going to stop me from wearing them all winter long!
- I hate smudge marks on glass. If you have glass doors on your building…clean them. It looks trashy if they are a mess.
- I love kids that have crazy original names…but I make fun of them. We have a great time at the Dr’s office laughing at the new babies names…oh the stories I could tell.
As for the tagging…well here are my picks, but if you don’t have time don’t fuss over it.