Sometimes I’m amazed at the rate at which we age…when I was younger, I though I would never be old enough to do anything fun. Now I find I don’t have the time, let alone the funding.
While working away at something the other day I was a little taken aback at my age…I didn’t really think that my parents would let me live to18 before they killed me, and when I got married, well lets just say the old man has been ever so gracious to let me live threw some of the things I throw his way (could I be the cause of his high blood pressure?)
Anyhow I though back to all the things I wanted to do before I get old…to me, that age, (way back when I was a kiddo) was 30.
Here is a little list of the30 things I want to accomplish before I turned 30. I had set aside many a list in my youth, but have compiled a list of the more reasonable ones that I would still like to have done before the big three-O. I don’t think marring Paul McCartney is still a must do, let alone some of the other outrageous aspirations of my youth. So I’ve updated and re-arranged and the completed ones will be in bold.
- Skydiving or Parasailing
- Rappelling or Rock Climbing
- Have my art on display in a gallery (I don’t even color very well)
- Finish my genealogy (as much as I can) and write a book for my family
- Learn to do something crafty…and do it well & enjoy it.
- Become a game show host
- Write a children’s book
- Have my book published
- Have children of my own
- Make a bet you couldn’t afford to lose
- Leave a casino with their money, and more that what I went in with.
- Go (back) to school and get a degree (in anything I don’t care)
- Sing in public (and not while drunk at a karaoke bar.)
- Drive a wickedly cool car…even if I don’t own it.
- Appear on live TV
- Visit all 50 states and see the capitol building in each
- Escape a perfectly justified parking ticket.
- Dial 911
- Use a fire extinguisher
- Drive at more than 200mph.
- Spend more than your monthly income on one (not needed, but wanted) purchase
- Shoot a big game animal…and gut it myself.
- Ride the Worlds Biggest Roller coaster…or at least a really big one.
- Win an award for an achievement or goal
- Win a crown (I’m such a princess)
- Learn to play an instrument. (Ok so it’s a work in progress)
- Go Backstage at a concert, someone cool. Not just a local band.
- Meet your hero (besides my daddy)
Looks like I have lots of work to do…