1. My uncle once: took me fishing and made me gut my own fish. Now I don’t fish…yuck!
2. Never in my life: have I smoked…anything.
3. When I was five: my favorite uncle lived with my parents. He did a great Donald Duck voice when he would babysit me.
4. High School was: a party…was I there for something else?
5. I will never forget: my granny…I miss her.
6. I once met: Santa…he told me I was a bad girl and to straighten up.
7. There’s this girl I know who: wants me to escort her to the bathroom every time we go out on the town. Dude…you’re a big girl, go by yourself.
8. Once, at a bar: I’ve only been to 1 actual bar and I got a drink and left. I’m not very fun. I prefer to drink at the roulette table and have the cocktail waitress bring me drinks on the house!
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to shoot a co-worker. Anyone it really doesn’t make a difference.
10. Last night: I went to bed, and got laid. Ha ha ha
11. If I only had: a brain. Tee-hee!
12. Next time I go to church: the bishop will ask the congregation to exit the building because lightning will strike soon.
13. Terry Shiavo: is whom??? I don’t have a clue. Should I?
14. What worries me most: stupid people that procreate.
15. When I turn my head left, I see:The Christmas tree.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: My pictures of my favorite nephew and Derek Jeter.
17. You know I’m lying when: I giggle and can’t look you in the eye. This is why I don’t play poker.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: the music…I love it. I’m a geek. I’m sure that George Michael is still cool.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Puckfrom A Midsummer Night’s Dream. The playful yet mischievous servant faun.
20. By this time next year: I would like to be thinner.
21. A better name for me would be: On-line all the time. I hate to have conversations with co-workers so I spend 8 hours a day here!
22. I have a hard time understanding: stupid people.
23. If I ever go back to school I’ll : die! I hate school. I love to learn new things but don’t call it school.
24. You know I like you if: I call you. I hate to call people. I work on the phone all day and don’t like to do it after work hours!
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Your momma! Ha ha ha…I couldn’t resist that one.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: what the crap do these people have in common? What are you smoking?
27. Take my advice, never: ask me if you can ask me a question. Cause I’ll tell you that you have already done it! If you want to ask a question just ask it !!!
28. My ideal breakfast is:Cracker Barrel…sour dough french toast and sausage.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: a view of the Wasatch Front from my back patio. It’s beautiful.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: what???
32. Why won’t people: pay attention!
33. If you spend the night at my house: I will snore, my old man will rape any single women that dress skanky (just kidden), and my dogs will bark at any strange noises threw the night.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: Hugh Jackman to ask me to run away with him.
35. The world could do without: sissy girly men that shun responsibility. See here. By signing up for the army and running away to Canada.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat my words! I hate to be wrong.
37. My favorite blonde is: Reese Witherspoon. She’s funny!
38. Paper clips are more useful than: any information on my blog.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: gossip! Oh hey, did you hear about…
40. And by the way: I’m so darn cool, I just can’t help myself.