I can’t help myself lately, I have had a bad case of lazy and don’t want to think to hard of anything to write…but I don’t want to actually work while I’m here at work so I have officially taken up residence at the house of meme. This one I was actually tagged for by that sweetheart over at the tearoom. (That Ms. Teeni is a hoot… you should check her out if you haven’t already.)So here are the rules…just in case you don’t know how to play.
- Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you’re doing it right now.
- Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
- Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
- Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
- If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
- Feel fantastic.
And now that part is over…on to the real fun. This is a meme of what makes me suspicious.
- Anything from Ikea that goes together the first time and I don’t have any leftover parts.
- UFO and alien encounters…how does their selection process work?
- My old man’s friends…there are a few of them that just creep me out.
- My old man asking for $$$, and telling me we are not getting each other gifts for Christmas.
- E-mail that claims, “You have won the Lotto”. That’s funny cause I don’t remember ever being in Ireland or Kenya to enter the lotto there.
- Ghost stories…because I’m a fraidy cat, and I believe anything I hear.
- Home delivered mail that contains a white powdery substance and no note from who sent it…all my mail contains letters with “Past Due” stamped all over it.
- The dark…because once again I’m a fraidy cat. I’m sure every time the power goes out that someone is going to get me!
- Finding exactly what I was looking for (at the right price) at the first store I go to at Christmas time.
And since I have been so darn nice with my other meme’s lately…I’m going to throw that all out the window and invite a few of the friends on the old blogroll to do this one to. So I’ll be tagging Misscz: at the babbling book review, Drowning Pisces: my fishy friend, Kris: my granola friend, Inmate: who is doing some time up in PA, Ms Marla Jayne: my dear second mom, Steffielynn: who is proof positive that Mormons Do Rock, Mrs. Blogoway: and she really doesn’t have a reading problem, Spunk: she is what she says, Alyson: my Bon Jovi loving friend! Have fun with this…I look forward to seeing all your suspicions.