Give me a break I like to do meme’s and this one is great…I have leagally stolen this one from that hotty-pa-tottie Red. Enjoy my dear ones and I’ll not put any pressure to pass this on cause it’s so hard this time of year to do crazy things if you don’t have the time.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments … what is it?
1. Produce: Potatoes
2. Bakery: Brownies
3. Meat: Fillet Mingon
4. Frozen: Cream Puffs
5. Dry goods: Greeting Cards…I have a whole box that I pick some up just about every time I stop by the store
Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. Swimming Suit ( with a built in bra) 8)
2. Snoopy t-shirt
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. What??? (I’m so deaf)
2. Good Gravy!!!
3. pumpkin…my special term of endearment
4. I need a monster-java mocha
5. Thank you for calling the clinic…
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you’d probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Tell the old man I love him & give him a smooch
2. Laugh…at anything or anyone.
3. Read before I go to sleep.
What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. My jewlery box…passed down from my mommy
2. A glass unicorn…from my auntie
3. A ceramic lamb planter…a gift from a family friend when I was a newborn at the hospital.
If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. Trans-Siberian Christmas Eve And Other Stories.
2. Kenny Loggins Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Greatest hits.
3. Carpenter’s Greatest hits
4. Beatles’s the white album
5. George Strait Pure Country
You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Mini-van drivers…we call them Mormon assault vehicles
2. Back-seat Drivers
3. I’m late
You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
3. Playing on-line
4. Playing with the doggies
5. Watch a movie.
We’re going to the zoo. But it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Polar Bears
3. Lions, Tigers, Panthers. (cat house tee-hee)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
2. The Unit
4. The Price is Right ( but I want Bob back)
5. Jay Leno
You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavours can I pile on for ya?
1. Bubble Gum
2. Cake Batter
3. Chocolate Irish something or another from Ben & Jerry’s
Somebody stole your purse … in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
4. Stolen pen (usally a nice gel ink drug company one)
5. A ton of credit card recipts.
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
2. school teacher (just to have summers off)
3. game show host
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things that you should or should not do, what would they be?
1. You have to work hard to stay a size 9.
2. Hey…you can’t have kids, be a whore. Enjoy yourself.
3. Go to college, grandma is not going to be around forever to pay for your school. Do it ASAP.
4. Your loved ones won’t live forever…enjoy every moment.