I have this uncontrollable urge to do meme’s lately and so I’m going to torture you with another one. I found this one on the wordpress tag page and I thought it was a great change of pace from the others I have done before so here goes…thanks to With Love, Spunk. I’m going to pretend that I don’t have a clue what spunk is, just so I don’t embarrass myself. So enough about that…
Four First Names of Crushes I Had
- Eric- Ya, I was all over this kid in the bushes behind his house. I was going to give him a kiss whether he wanted it or not. To bad his big sister and my brother were back there and caught us. Eric, if you are reading this…we were really meant to be.
- Dan- This sorry sucker, I picked up at the skating rink one night in 5th grade and was sorry to find out later that he was a nose picker. Look dude…nose picking is for 2nd graders. By 5thgrade you should be way beyond that.
- Mike- This kid was so hot. I just didn’t understand his family. I know it’s cool to own a Harley Davidson…just not when it’s in pieces in your front room.
- Todd – I though that football players should be tuff…not cry when a girl breaks up with them. Hey, I was just testing you.
Four Pieces of Clothing I Wish I Still Owned
- My super-hot eye candy black leather pants.
- saddle shoes…they went with everything!
- My evening gown and tiara from my pagent days…it’s nice to feel like a princess.
- Strawberry Shortcake Halloween costume from when I was like 3 years old. Cause I was so darn cute I could pull it off all year!
Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try
- Editor for porno flicks…I mean what do they really leave out?
- Sex Toy Tester – I mean quality control is serious business girls!
- Hunting guide – I just want to drag some city slicker around for 6 days telling him to hike his butt up the side of a mountain or he will miss the big buck he is after. “Sorry buddy…you just missed him. He just dropped over that next ridge. Let’s get a move on.”
- Bingo caller – I just want a better view of the old ladies faces when they swear at the other old lady that called it before they had B-I-N-G-O.
Four Musicians I’d Most Want to Go On a Date With
- George Michael…just erase all the crazy things he has done and it wouldn’t be so bad.
- John Bon Jovi – how could you not think this guy is worth it?
- Tracy Byrd – Just look at that baby face!
- Steven Strait. See here
Four Foods I’d Rather Throw Than Eat
- Caviar- I don’t like fish to begin with why would I want to eat there beginnings?
- Pumpkin pie- or actually anything pumpkin flavored.
- Anything that has been eaten on an episode of Fear Factor.
- Spunk…I really don’t know what that word means. Tee-hee!
Four Things I Like to Sniff
- my old man – I won’t give out the details for obvious reasons.
- My daddy’s garage – for some reason the oil and grease in the shop just reminds me of him.
- Candles – I’m a scent hound…when I go to the store and see candles, I smell them all!
- fresh laundry – especially on hot men.