So, Ms Reggie over at Swimming Upstream decided to invent her own little meme, since she is good like that. It’s quite simple. Name 5 things someone wouldn’t be able to tell unless they REALLY got to know you:
1) I was in the city royalty not once but twice. Yes…I am a princess. Look out Miss America.
2) I want a tattoo…but am to afraid of the commitment to choose one and have it done.
3) I hate other women…well let’s make an exception here. I love my blogroll buddies, but I don’t want to go to the bathroom with you if we are out on the town. If I need to go I don’t expect you to come along either. And I hate when women cry about things that can’t be changed. Toughen up!
4) I’m afraid to eat meat off the bone. I don’t care if it is a t-bone steak or KFC chicken. It just freaks me out! And don’t even think I’m touching a thanksgiving turkey. I love meat…just make sure you serve it to me when you have it looking like a meal and not a caveman special.
5) I work at a Dr’s office but I’m deathly afraid of my own blood. You can bleed or throw up or even go in to convulsions all you want but don’t make me bleed.