Here is one I stole. I can’t resist a book Meme!
1. What are you reading right now?
Angles and Demonds by Dan Brown
2. Do you have any idea what you’ll read when you’re done with that?
Probley back to a Sara Dougless book. I think the serpent bride.
3. What magazines do you have in your bathroom right now?
4. What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?
At the time I thought it was the Island of the blue dolphins by Scott O’Dell
But now it’s the Dr. Seuss books that my nephew wants me to read to him!
5. What’s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King. Not just another horror story. I love it!
6. Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they?
Nope I hate the libarians at home. But the girls at the Barnes and noble on the other hand…
7. Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all?
Yes, Anything by Gregorie Maguire but usally Wicked (the novel for the basis of the musical)
8. Do you read books while you eat? While you bathe? While you watch movies or TV? While you listen to music? While you’re on the computer? While you’re having sex? While you’re driving?
All the time in the tub and sometimes while watching a ball game.
9. When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits?
Nope. I hated to read as a child!
10. What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?
Harry Potter # 7.